Addiction Treatment for Youth, Adults & Families located in Canada's most vibrant and successful Recovery Community
The Last Door multidisciplinary team will go above and beyond for you, your family and your employer. We're more than just an addiction rehab centre, we're an inclusive supportive addiction recovery community, ready to help you and your family heal from the harms of addiction. The Last Door will help you build recovery capital in your life to sustain long term recovery. Last Door uses the My Recovery Plan Software that supports increasing Recovery Capital by using the REC CAP Assessment Tool, a strengths-based approach that measures seven domains of Recovery Capital. Each Client receives a tablet and access to the My Recovery Plan software. Access to this software will provide a view on how Recovery Capital Scores increase over time and also provide reports on what interventions are providing better health outcomes during their recovery journey.
Addiction Treatment Program
Treatment is viewed as a starting point to a healthier, recovery-based life, free from the impacts of active addiction. Primary Care Facilities are located in uptown New Westminster, BC. Clients get immersed into a vibrant recovery community, and learn through experiential learning on how to rebuild their life. Clients also have access to a beautiful retreat property in a rural area.
Youth Addiction Treatment Program
Experience-based education and learning challenges youth to develop healthy values, attitudes, beliefs and behaviors. The ultimate goal is increased self esteem and improved decision making to support a healthier, recovery-based life, free from the impacts of active addiction. Our clinical teams assist clients to navigate help for mental health challenges, education and job readiness skills.
Last Door's Residential Withdrawal Management and Stabilization Program includes private in-patient medically supported drug and alcohol detox with a physician, nurse and recovery coach. Employees in safety-sensitive roles often use this service to begin their recovery from addiction and return to work.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Intervention
We can provide referrals to licensed Interventionists who provide a variety of services including intervention, life coaching, consultation and case management. Together you will help clarify needs and develop plans for recovery that may or may not include our services.
Last Door Addiction Treatment Centre
Who We Are
For over 37 years Last Door’s drug and alcohol rehab program, recovery community, addiction treatment certified counsellors, support workers and volunteers have supported families to heal from the impacts of substance use.
Last Door’s Addiction Treatment Centre provides licensed, accredited and evidence-based medically led addiction treatment services in a vibrant homelike setting for people from across North America.
Specialized, effective and coordinated bed-based abstinence supported recovery programs are offered that build Recovery Capital for youth, emerging adults and adult men; 14 to 18, 19 to 30, and over 30 years of age. The Last Door also offers family enhancement programs for partners, parents, grandparents and siblings.
Last Door’s Adult Addiction Treatment Program and Last Door’s Youth Addiction Treatment Program are located in the City of New Westminster, which is dubbed “New West Recovery”
The Last Door also provides horticultural therapy, recreational therapy, and wilderness therapy at its 50-acre rural property called “Keystone” located one hour outside of Metro Vancouver, among beautiful pristine BC mountains.
Please navigate our website to see how we can help you, your employees and your loved ones.
Call Connor or Colin in our Admissions Department today, we can help you. 1-855-465-2851
Addiction Treatment Programs
Not Ready for Inpatient Treatment?
- For those who are not sure if ‘treatment’ is right for them, clients can participate in a daily program viewing and a “10-day intro to recovery” program. The ideal program for pre-contemplative individuals, no long term commitment, let us introduce recovery to you and your family.
ABOUT THIS VIDEO – Rediscover Last Door Recovery Centre
ABOUT THIS VIDEO – This is what drug treatment looks like at Last Door Recovery Centre. Last Door connects people to the community and their family while participating in a medically led addiction treatment recovery program. We help clients and their families build Recovery Capital to overcome addiction.
Addiction Treatment Services
Last Door Recovery Society specializes in treating clients with addiction issues from across Canada. Clients travel to Vancouver Internation Airport where a driver will be waiting to bring you to Last Door Recovery Centre. Upon Completion of Treatment, Clients are offered portable Continuing Care Services and direct support from addiction recovery affiliates across Canada.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Structure
Las Door offers addiction services (not limited too) the following cities
- Calgary Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Edmonton Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Vancouver Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Kelowna Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Regina Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Toronto Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Winnipeg Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Saskatoon Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Fort McMurray Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
- Whitehorse Addiction Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
Drug, Alcohol and Process Addiction Treatment Services:
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment
- Ecstasy and Molly Addiction Treatment
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Rehab
- Crystal Meth Addiction Treatment
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Medication Addiction Treatment
- Methadone and Suboxone Treatment
- Gambling Addiction Treatment
- Video-Gaming Addiction Treatment
Supports for Awareness, Celebrations, and Education for Addiction Recovery Issues:
- Review our Addiction Resouces here
- Take a self-test for Drug, Alcohol, Codependency, and Gambling
- Learn about Last Door’s Specialised Services
- You’re invited to be part of our energetic Addiction Recovery Community
Why do people from across Canada come to the Last Door Recovery Centre for treatment?
Last Door Recovery Society is dubbed the Recovery Captial of Canada with one of the largest recovery communities, people who come to New Westminster BC at Last Door are engaged in a vibrant high structured recovery community that builds Recovery Capital in an individual. When your loved one returns home they are equipped not just with the knowledge of recovery, but the experience. Call us to find out more.
“It was important to do long term treatment because I got to establish social skills and other skills that related to, getting clean and being back in a community and getting job skills and using those things to intergrade back into a community.”