Addiction treatment starting at $13,500*
Workplace wellness solutions for employees with drug, alcohol, gambling, nicotine and prescription drug issues.
Last Door’s treatment options are now flexible to address Employer’s workplace wellness needs and patient needs and preferences. Patients who complete Last Door’s Primary Care Program are given life time access to Last Door’s continuing care initiatives, including Alumni Group, Group Drop-ins, community events and social activities.
Our patient flow is customizable to your needs. We can make recommendations on a case by case basis.
Last Door is non-profit, affordable, licensed, and fully accredited program with a 35 year history.
Patients are part of the New West Recovery community, where day to day experiential learning gives Last Door a valuable clinical tool and helps us provide one of Canada’s premier addiction recovery services.
Last Door’s Primary Care Program takes place within a therapeutic community that allows patients to not only gain cognitive processes needed to recover, but to fully experience the results of using them in real time, real life situations. These actions promote change, help to improve damaged family relationships, allow assessment of financial damages, reveal psychosocial processes, and can increase coping skills and break deeply ingrained habits. Last Door’s “social model perspective” involves both the individual and his social and physical environment.
Video of an Alberta Resident who participated in Last Door’s Return to Work Program
45 DAY PRIMARY CARE FOR ADDICTION
- Rapid Intake, within 24 hours for those who qualify
- Medication Management Services
- Support for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Medical Assessment and Recovery Capital Assessment
- Extensive group work 6 days per week
- Individual counselling
- Written Exercises – Clinical Benefits
- Family Programming at no additional cost
- Computerized Electronic Health Records to streamline admissions, case management, and return to work
- Progress Reports
- Discharge Summary including Relapse Prevention Strategies
- Specialized Graduated or Immediate Return to Work planning
- Recovery Coaching
- $300 per day, most insurance accepted
RECOVERY CAPITAL ASSESSMENTS
- Recovery Capital is the total resources a person has available to begin and maintain their recovery.
- Last Door using the My Recovery Plan Software to assess and monitor Recovery Capital
- Recovery Capital Measurements are part of Last Door’s Progress Reports and are a means for prevention for future harms post-treatment.
- Partners Group, Complimentary Access
- Parents Group, Complimentary Access
- Tuesday and Wednesday Alumni Groups, Complimentary Life Time Access
- $2,500 for 10 non-timed-cap flexible virtual sessions that accommodate work schedules.
- These sessions assist the client to complete Last Door’s unique written assignments that are offered in our 90 day+ programs
- Recovery Coaching included
- Recovery Booster Program is for employees who complete treatment and may be struggling or have relapsed and need a review of treatment. This option is available for up to 1-year post-treatment.
- The Recovery Booster Program is a one month period during which the employee can “re-set” their recovery.
- The cost is $200 per day, most insurance accepted
RETURN TO WORK
- Last Door collaborates with Benefits Providers, Disability Managers, Union Representatives, EAP Services and several Monitoring Programs across Canada. Case Management is included in treatment
- Some clients may require detox before admittance to Last Door’s 45 Day Addiction Treatment Program
- Last Door provides medically supervised residential withdrawal management protocols as needed under the care of our American Society of Addiction Medicine [ASAM] and CSAM Certified Addiction Specialist, a registered nurse and a recovery coach.
- Patients are assessed pre-intake for Alcohol and Opiate Detoxification.
- Cost is $500 per day
From intake to discharge, Last Door’s professional approach streamlines client care. We can help you return to work, school, or life, free from the harms of addiction.
We Can Help!