Talk Recovery Radio airs every Thursday on 100.5 fm in Vancouver from 12 pm to 1 pm, hundreds of shows over 6 years. Bringing addiction recovery issues to the airways. Powered by Last Door Recovery Society
Replay the show:
Guest author Corey Porcher joins us to talk about his book and 3 Step Program for addiction recovery and depression
Find addiction recovery in 1 day.
Can I Change It? author Corey Porcher joins us to talk about his book and 3 Step Program for addiction recovery and depression
You can listen to Talk Recovery live on 100.5 fm from noon to 1 pm every Thursday or you can stream live at www.coopradio.org
“THIS 1 DAY PROGRAM SAVED MY LIFE”
- We let go
- Focus on things we can change
- Serve others
Talk Recovery is an addiction recovery radio show that airs every Thursday on 100.5 fm radio in Vancouver
Your one-day addiction recovery program
– Open the book and read the first 8 pages ( Introduction to Page 2)
– Read the back page slowly spending 30 seconds reflecting on each of the points.
– Read Page 3- Page 20 (check the top corner of pages you need to work on the most)
– Complete Step 1…Fill out page 103 to the best of your ability.
– Read page 21- page 50 (check the top corner of pages you need to work on the most)
– Review Page 103 from yesterday and add anything you missed
– Read pages 51- 80 (check the top corner of pages you need to work on the most)
– Complete Step 3 on page 105 ( need a pen)
– Read pages 81- 101 (check the top corner of pages you need to work on the most)
– Read Page 102- 127 (check the top corner of pages you need to work on the most)
– Fill Out Step 2 on page 104 to the best of your ability.
YOUR COMPLETED BOOK IS YOUR NEW ROAD MAP MOVING FORWARD!
***Remember, every thought, every action and people you are around….KEEP IT POSITIVE ALWAYS!
Archive of all shows can be found here www.TalkRecoveryRadio.com
Listen and Subscribe
Talk Recovery airs live every Thursday at noon on 100.5 FM, Vancouver Coop Radio. The Last Door produces this weekly radio show discussing the many pathways to addiction recovery. To end stigma we must continue to talk about recovery. Talk Recovery is in its 7th Season, Hundreds of guests, thousands of listeners, thank you. Show ideas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by #NewWestRecovery