How can you recover from addiction using emotional healing and distance therapy?
Clients identify core beliefs that have a myriad of unworthiness fear based attributes. These attributes are experienced in the physical and mental body through thoughts, feelings and emotions. They are expressed in our words and actions. When a client is gently and lovingly guided to a place of safety and vulnerability in the healing process, the potential exists for significant emotional release of subconscious programming. This programming is the root cause of manifesting all illness conditions.
BioPhysics and Epigenetics research has shown conclusively that the cellular body has an immediate response to waves of emotional energy. These energy waves have a love bias or fear bias which will determine the nature of your wellbeing and the quality of life you are experiencing.
Lists of Conditions Successfully Treated
- All Physical Pain Issues
- Migraines, Cluster Headaches
- Joint Pain, Arthritic, Bursitis
- Muscular Tissue Pain, Shin Splints
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Phantom Pain, Stomach pain
- Mental Health Issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Bi-Polar, Severe Stress and Trauma, Suicidal Tendencies
- Relationship Challenges
- Marital, Workplace, Family, Friends
Listen to the show and learn about:
- What is conscious energy?
- What does an Emotional Healing Therapist do to help people heal?
- How is it possible to heal people’s pain without touching them?
Replay all shows at www.TalkRecoveryRadio.com