Talk Recovery Radio airs every Thursday on 100.5 fm in Vancouver from 12 pm to 1 pm, hundreds of shows over 6 years. Bringing addiction recovery issues to the airways. Powered by Last Door Recovery Society
Replay the show:
Guest Rocky Krogfoss talks to Talk Recovery Radio about how emotional healing and distance therapy can assist in addiction recovery.
Clients identify core beliefs that have a myriad of unworthiness fear based attributes. These attributes are experienced in the physical and mental body through thoughts, feelings and emotions. They are expressed in our words and actions. When a client is gently and lovingly guided to a place of safety and vulnerability in the healing process, the potential exists for significant emotional release of subconscious programming. This programming is the root cause of manifesting all illness conditions.
BioPhysics and Epigenetics research has shown conclusively that the cellular body has an immediate response to waves of emotional energy. These energy waves have a love bias or fear bias which will determine the nature of your wellbeing and the quality of life you are experiencing.
Lists of Conditions Successfully Treated
- All Physical Pain Issues
- Migraines, Cluster Headaches
- Joint Pain, Arthritic, Bursitis
- Muscular Tissue Pain, Shin Splints
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Phantom Pain, Stomach pain
- Mental Health Issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Bi-Polar, Severe Stress and Trauma, Suicidal Tendencies
- Relationship Challenges
- Marital, Workplace, Family, Friends
Listen to the show and learn about:
- What is conscious energy?
- What does an Emotional Healing Therapist do to help people heal?
- How is it possible to heal people’s pain without touching them?
Archive of all shows can be found here www.TalkRecoveryRadio.com
Listen and Subscribe
Talk Recovery airs live every Thursday at noon on 100.5 FM, Vancouver Coop Radio. The Last Door produces this weekly radio show discussing the many pathways to addiction recovery. To end stigma we must continue to talk about recovery. Talk Recovery is in its 7th Season, Hundreds of guests, thousands of listeners, thank you. Show ideas? Email [email protected]
Powered by #NewWestRecovery