Innovative New PTSD and Addiction Treatment Program
Last Door is pleased to announce a sensible and innovative addition to their in-patient treatment programs with the introduction of the integrated NeuroTrophic Stimulation Therapy© Program [NTST]. This state-of-the-art neurophysiological evidence based approach was developed to mitigate side effects and improve outcomes when treating post-traumatic stress disorder, mental health, substance withdrawal and other concurrent disorders.
Veterans, firefighters, paramedics, service personnel and corrections officers suffering with PTSD and Addiction can call 1-888-825-9771 to schedule an assessment to see if they qualify for Last Door’s NTST Program.
Endorsed by Canadian Veterans Advocacy
“The Last Door is an innovative treatment facility with a family environment. I recommend soldiers and veterans who struggle with addiction(s) and PTSD to consider a successful centre like Last Door.”
– Sylvain Chartrand, Director, Canadian Veterans Advocacy
More details here – www.lastdoor.org/NTST
48 resources you should read to understand marijuana’s effects on teens provided by the Globe and Mail.
- National and international surveys
- Health Canada and Statistics Canada Reports
- Published Studies
- Expert Interviews
Dishonest. Ego-driven. Deceitful. Manipulative. Thief.
I would never have thought to use these terms in a self-description prior to finding recovery at the Last Door. In truth, however, they were the dominant character traits that I exhibited for many years, as a result of being emotionally, physically and spiritually reduced by addiction.
- Cravings and Addiction with Dr. Omar Mangewala
- Abandonment and Addiction Recovery, how do they relate
- Ibogaine Addiction Treatment
- Sex Addiction Recovery with Suzie Le Brocq
- Eating Disorders and Addiction
- Marijuana Matters with Dr. Hajela
- Dr. Perry Kendall Gambling in BC – Social Impact of Gambling Addiction
- Replay all past shows here – www.talkrecoveryradio.com
More and more supporters each month have signed up for Keystone’s Coffee and a Conversation Fundraiser….. Donate $100 a month to support Last Door’s Keystone Family Addiction Treatment Program. Call us at 604-525-9771 to arrange your monthly contribution.
- Methadone treatment needs review, First Nations leader says
- Binge drinking in young men linked with increased risk of hypertension
Call our addiction recovery helpline at 1-888-525-9771