Todd specializes in supporting individuals move into solution. His experience at Vancouver Coastal Health provides him with the necessary skills to take charge of difficult situations and dealing with addiction problems. In addition, Todd has extensive experience in working with both young men and women in different stages of their recovery process.
Todd Ware has worked in the addiction field supporting individuals for over 17 years. He has worked at Vancouver Coastal Health, West Vancouver School District, Watari Youth Program, and Peak House Youth Treatment in various different roles including:
Intervention Professional, Addiction Recovery Program Coordinator, Violence Prevention Specialist, Youth Worker, Substance Misuse Counsellor, Life Skills Coordinator, and Youth Counsellor.
Todd has training and certifications in:
- Certified Intervention Professional
- Certified Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Instructor
- Provincial Violence Prevention Facilitator
- Mental Health, Addictions, and Dual Diagnosis and Housing Safety
- Suicide and Self Harm Training
- Social Skills Training
- CAT Training (CBT, Concurrent Disorders, RET)
- Workplace Violence: Accessing Risk and Managing Outcomes Training
- Correctional Service of Canada: Correctional Volunteer Orientation Program
- Addiction for Older Addicts Training
- Critical Events Stress Management Training
Ware Interventions is an intervention service that helps support individuals stuck in addiction move into action. By effectively empowering people suffering from addiction and their families with the necessary tools, Ware Interventions is able to not only help each individual involved get the help they need but also provide them with a plan for lifelong recovery, success, and health. At Ware Interventions, we recognize that each individual and their situation are unique, and the approach to their recovery must be personalized. Our team of interventionists is experienced and capable of taking the most daunting set of circumstances and turning them into a success story. Our office is located in Vancouver, BC, and we will travel anywhere in Canada and the United States to facilitate an intervention.