Last Door Youth Program fosters experience based learning that enables clients to change values, beliefs and behaviors. Our “social model perspective” on architecture and environment involves both the individual and his social and physical environment. We focus on the social and behavioral aspects of the physical setting, creating a space where abstinence and recovery are the norm.
- Provision of a therapeutic environment with high standards of conduct and positive peer support,
- Assist clients to improve self esteem and emotional health,
- Expose youth to education and experience designed to develop skills conducive to a productive, healthier life style,
- Employ a holistic, client centered approach to the recovery process by developing plans of care designed to address individual needs,
- Exposure to self help program philosophies as a foundation for personal change, growth and ongoing community support.
- Improve and heal family relationships affected by substance misuse.
“We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia”