Need help with Addiction and Alcohol Treatment in Regina, Saskatchewan?
Last Door has partnered with Rand Teed Consulting Services in Regina to better provide Saskatchewan residents with continuing care services for mental health issues and recovery from Addiction.
Rand Teed Consulting Services can provide assessment services to Saskatchewan residents and prepare them for residential treatment for drug addiction, gambling addiction treatment, alcohol rehab, internet, video gaming and media addiction, sex/relationships and food addiction treatment.
Services that Rand Teed Consulting Services provides include:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Pre-Residential Treatment Counselling
- Treatment Planning
- Continuing Care Group Therapy (post-residential treatment)
- Continuing Individual Therapy
To book an appointment with Rand Teed please call: 1-888-525-9771, or direct 306-501-0123
- Rand has a B.A, a B.Ed and is an Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist. He is the developer of the Drug Class program which has been offered in many Regina High Schools for several years and is the writer and host of the Award Winning Drug Class TV Series.(Gemini Award Best Direction in A Youth Series 2008)
- Rand is also a very experienced addiction counselor. He has also worked as a counselor in the Regina Detox Centre.
- Is a regular presenter on Recovery at the St. Michael’s Retreat Centre.
- Was the featured speaker for SADD Saskatchewan’s 2010 provincial Impaired Driving Awareness Campaign.
- Regularly presents to educators on dealing with Substance Use and Abuse in High schools.
- Has been an instructor and coordinator with SGI’s Driving Without Impairment Program.
- Recipient of the University or Regina Teaching Development Centre – Inspiring Teaching Award, 2005.
- Rand is currently on the Board of SABAS, the Saskatchewan Association for the Betterment of Addiction Services, the Board of the Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation and has 38 years of continuous sobriety.
- Rand was awarded the 2010 Kaiser Foundation Award for Excellence in Media reporting