Music Festival with Drugs and Alcohol, how do you stay sober?
Today on Talk Recovery we speak with Kansas Caffery, from True North Recovery Services in Encinitas CA. He recently wrote a guide on How to Stay Sober. Followed by personal story, Elya, being a mom, in recovery, and living one day at a time.
How To Stay Sober During Life-Events » True North Recovery Services
- How to stay sober at music festivals
- How to stay sober on a booze cruise
- How to stay sober during the holidays
- How to stay sober after rehab
- How to stay sober after a breakup
- How to stay sober and sane while dating
- How to stay sober and work around alcohol
- How to stay sober and heal family relationships
- How my sobriety helped me find my dream job
- How to stay sober on a business trip
- How to have a nightlife and keep your sobriety
- How to stay sober one day at a time
However, I also didn’t want to be naive about the situation. I have heard too many times, “If you hang around a barber shop long enough, you’ll eventually get your hair cut.” I knew that I needed to be smart about attending this festival. So, I formed a plan that would help me while there. First, I was attending the festival with a good group of friends that were all sober and had a decent amount of time sober. That, first and foremost, made me feel much safer. I had people I could talk to if I started to feel uncomfortable. I also had many people that I could call, that weren’t attending the festival, if I needed to, including my sponsor, therapist, and good friends in the program. …