DRAW DATE SEPTEMBER 7th at Recovery Day at 5 pm.
COSTA RICA QUEST – 9 days Costa Rica
Nature called you to Costa Rica — now here you are, suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious monkey. This action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s highlights is perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Get your adrenaline pumping, follow a trail to the base of a waterfall, melt away in thermal springs, or simply relax on a beach – this tour has it all.
Winner will get a prize voucher from
The prize will be redeemable between September 2019 – July 31, 2020.
There are no black-out dates for the winner, so they pick the dates they want
The award will come with full booking terms and conditions.
Must be 19 and over, must be in BC to buy ticket
A fundraiser for Last Door Addiction Treatment Program
Draw is September 7th 2019 at 5 pm at Recovery Day BC
Day 1 San José
- Arrive at any time.
Day 2 San José/La Fortuna
- Drive to Sarapiquí to visit the G Adventures-supported Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation. Learn about the impact this project has had on the community and sample some of the products they sell. Continue on to the Arenal region and take advantage of a free afternoon and a full free day tomorrow to experience the adventure activities and natural wonders of the area. Enjoy an included relaxing soak in the local hot springs.
Your G for Good Moment Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour| Your Wellness Moment Hot Springs
- Meals included: Lunch
Day 3 La Fortuna
- Free day in La Fortuna. Experience the outdoor adventures, amazing wildlife and natural wonders in this area. There are enough activities here to keep you busy all day long.
Day 4 La Fortuna/Monteverde
- Travel by bus and boat through the stunning Costa Rican scenery up into the cloud forest. Take an included guided night walk to learn about nocturnal life in the jungle firsthand.
Day 5 Monteverde
- Enjoy a free day to explore the cloud forest region of Costa Rica. Opt to fly across canopy ziplines, walk across suspended bridges through the forest canopy, or go horseback riding in the hills.
Day 6 Monteverde/Quepos
- Travel to Quepos, just outside Manuel Antonio National Park. Opt to visit the park or relax on the beach in this fun surf town. Enjoy a night out and perhaps learn how to salsa.
Day 7 Quepos
- Enjoy a free day to visit Manuel Antonio National Park, sail, snorkel or surf in the Pacific. Opt to kayak through mangroves or relax on the beach.
Day 8 Quepos/San José
- Opt to chill at the beach in the morning before the journey by bus back to the capital.
Day 9 San José
- Depart at any time.