Ongoing addiction treatment services are key to recovery
It is not uncommon for alumni with 20 years in recovery to stop by and attend one of our two weekly alumni groups or use Last Door’s counsellors for Post-Op Care. Alumni can check in for a week for our Specialized Recovery Booster Program when life on life’s terms can sometimes be too much to handle. Last Door also works with Alumni after surgeries, whereas Last Door manages clients pain medications. Continuing care is our speciality!
Addiction Treatment Continuing Care Services include:
- Return-to-Work Case Management
- Education and Vocational Case Management
- Ongoing Post Treatment Access
- Lifetime access to two weekly Continuing Care Alumni Groups
- Access to Affiliate Aftercare Groups across North America
- Transitional and Semi-Independent Living Residences * Home and Community Reintegration
- Post-Op Care and Medication Management for Relapse Prevention
- Recovery Booster Program for Alumni Crisis Management
- Last Door also developed an iPhone and Android APP for Continuing Care
Building Recovery Capital
We Build Recovery Capital long term for better health outcomes for clients
There are 1000’s of successful Alumni who have stayed connected with each other and act as role models to clients making this move. It is not uncommon to have Alumni from places such as California or Alberta fly into New Westminster to celebrate their recovery birthdays with new clients. There are no completion certificates at Last Door hence clients are always welcome to visit and attend groups after they have completed their treatment.
This value-added service allows clients to stay connected so they can continue to find solutions to the everyday negative and positive life situations, that are inevitable even with years of recovery.
There are no completion certificates at Last Door hence clients are always welcome to visit and attend groups after they have completed their treatment. This value added Addiction Continuing Care service allows clients to stay connected so they can continue to find solutions to the everyday negative and positive life situations, that are inevitable even with years of recovery. Stay tuned to our dynamic social media presence that shows the connection of the New West Recovery Community Last Door is part of. Like our facebook page.
Connection is key to long term recovery, continuing care groups for addiction are important, and so are community engagement events.
Along with ongoing Alumni clinical supports, a plethora of Community Events for Alumni and their families are offered year round:
- Annual Family Program Picnic
- Annual Alberta Alumni Reunion
- Recovery Day BC
- Theatre, Sporting Events and Comedy evenings that always sold out
- Last Door offers Alumni Group every Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8 pm
Clients who successfully complete treatment have Life-Time Access to Alumni Groups and Out of town Clients have access to Last Door’s Online Coaching and Counselling.
Leaving treatment is just as important as showing up.