Replay this week’s Talk Recovery Radio show featuring Poppi Sabhaney, a Registered Acupuncturist talking about Acupuncture for Addiction, PTSD and Trauma Related Injuries.
Replay all our shows at www.talkrecoveryradio.com
For more details on Acupuncture visit www.theneuralclinic.com and review their services below.
PTSD and Mental Health
- PTSD, Insomnia, Anxiety and Depression. Reducing all symptoms such as: headache, migraines, imbalance/dizziness, nightmares, flashbacks, insomnia, impaired thinking, anxiety, & depression.
- Scar Revision [SR] is a non-surgical option to improve or reduce the appearance of scars. It also restores function, alignment, range of motion, and corrects internal fascial and external skin changes (disfigurement) caused by an injury, wound, or previous surgery.
Physical Trauma Injuries
- TBIs, Post-Concussion Syndrome and any related physical injury. Ranging from severe head trauma from a motor vehicle accident or a hamstring tear two weeks before a major competition. There are manual stimulation therapies that can reduce pain, dizziness, and calm inflammation and improve range of motion immediately.
Questions asked on today’s show:
- What is acupuncture, how does it work and who can it help?
- What are misconceptions that people have about acupuncture?
- Why did you choose to focus on helping people suffering with PTSD and Trauma Related injuries?
- Can you tell if someone has trauma, even if they don’t know they do? If so, how?
- What does an acupuncture session with you look like? How do you know where to put the needles? (Is there a correlation between putting our ears and brain?)
- If people have a fear of needles can they still do acupuncture?
- How/why do you incorporate meditation into your sessions? How important is what you say during this guided meditation? Do your words relate to the client’s ‘release of trauma’?
- How does this help people release trauma related events? What does this ‘release of trauma’ look like? Does it happen within the session of afterwards?
- What is Brain Stimulation Therapy?
- How does Acupuncture help with Addiction?